CIRES scientists presenting at the American Chemical Society meeting
CIRES researchers from several divisions are attending the 242nd American Chemical Society National Meeting in Denver, Aug. 28–Sept. 1.
The scientists, including four CIRES Fellows—Lisa Dilling, Jose-Luis Jimenez, Ted Scambos and Margaret Tolbert —will present their novel research results at the conference themed ‘Chemistry of Air, Space and Water.’
The oral and poster presentations include the following:
• Ted Scambos will present: “Ice on Earth: Change is in the air.”
• Margaret Tolbert will present: “Importance of aerosol morphology for ice nucleating efficiency: Combined laboratory and field study.”
• Lisa Dilling will present: “Facilitating usable science: Experience from the use of seasonal climate forecasts.”
• Jose-Luis Jimenez will present: “Insights on the importance of different organic aerosol sources from field measurement, box and 3D modeling, and intensive property measurements.”
• Martin Graus will present: “Comparison of VOC emissions from conventional and alternative biofuel crops.”
For the full list of presenters and their abstracts click here.