Applications are due by Monday, February 13, 2017 - there will be no exceptions.
The RECCS Summer Research Program targets Colorado Community College students. The program runs from June 5 - August 4, 2017. We encourage applications from individuals who are members of a group that is underrepresented in Earth Science, including students who are first generation college student, female, African American, American Indian, Hispanic or veteran.
To be eligible to apply you must be:
- A US Citizen or a Permanent Resident
- Must attend a Colorado community college (can graduate in the spring semester and plan to attend a 4-year college)
- Finished with a minimum of two science classes and college algebra
- Willing to make a full-time commitment for 9 weeks (40 hours per week)
A complete application includes the following:
- Completed online application form - Click here for online application form
- Official transcript from current community college
- Recommendation packet from an instructor or administrator
Before starting the application read through the Frequently Asked Questions document for important information about the program and advice on completing this application.