2021 Rendezvous Poster Upload Deadline
The poster submission deadline for CIRES' 16th annual Rendezvous is TODAY!
Uploads and any supplementary material) are due no later than 11:59 pm and must be submitted here as PDFs.
- The poster should be in PDF format and should include a CIRES logo. (You can download one here.)
- As for dimensions (since the event is online) we have more flexibility this year. Standard format is 48” x 36”, but you can choose whatever you want.
- In addition to the poster itself, you will be able to enter a URL and a thumbnail image. Both of these are optional.
- The URL is a link to additional resources—for instance, you could do a Google doc with links to related research. The thumbnail will serve as a logo for your poster. If people click on it, they will see the whole poster. If you decide to do a thumbnail, the dimensions should be 400px x 175px and should not include the title. (We will type that in separately.)
- You will automatically be assigned a poster slot during the poster session. Stay tuned for your time from the Rendezvous Committee. Please reserve the afternoon for discussing your poster and taking time to view all the posters.
If you have any questions, please contact the Rendezvous 2021 Planning Committee:
Dawn Umpleby, Meg Tilton, or Linda Pendergrass
For more information and important links/deadlines, refer to this page.