Arctic Feedbacks Curriculum Workshop
Inspired by the 2019-2020 MOSAiC Arctic research expedition, the Arctic Feedbacks curriculum challenges students to explore the climate system to model and explain why the Arctic might be warming twice as fast as the rest of the world, a phenomenon known as Arctic amplification.
- Register for this FREE 2-day teacher workshop Today!
- Participants will receive 1 graduate credit from the University of Colorado Boulder paid for by MOSAiC scientist Jen Kay!
- Workshop dates: June 29-30, 10 am - 2 pm MT each day
In this FREE teacher workshop, you’ll hear from MOSAiC scientists and the curriculum developers as they lead you through "Arctic Feedbacks: Not all warming is equal”, a curriculum tied to NGSS Earth’s Systems standards in which students explore parts of the Arctic climate system to determine why the Arctic is warming twice as fast as the rest of the world. Engage with immersive 360° virtual expeditions, authentic real-time Arctic datasets, and App-based labs in this two-day online teacher workshop.
- Continuing Education: Certificate for 10 hours of professional development
- Graduate Credit: 1 graduate credit ($80 value) from the University of Colorado Boulder, we'll pay for it!
- Contact: email@example.com