Earth Lab Open House
Learn about opportunities with Earth Lab and spark new collaborations! Earth Lab is hosting an Open House from 12-2:30 pm MDT on Apr 4th. We will begin with a short overview of Earth Lab and the Education and Analytics Hub programs, followed by a series of 2-minute presentations from Earth Lab members, affiliates, and anyone else interested. We invite you to prepare a 1-slide, 2-minute flash talk to share your research! There will be plenty of other opportunities to mingle and chat with others if you don’t want to present. Participation via zoom is also possible.
Registration is required by Friday, March 17th using the link below. Lunch will be provided! Please share this opportunity widely with collaborators and colleagues. We look forward to connecting with you there!
- Tuesday, April 4th, 12:00-2:30 pm MDT
- Lunch will be served 12-12:30 pm, followed by presentations/mingling from 12:30-2:30 pm
- Feel free to join us in the same room the hour before (11 am-12 pm MDT) for our weekly Environmental Data Science seminar series
- SEEC building, room S372 (in-person) or on zoom
- Contact Alison Post (email@example.com) with any questions.