The Mysterious Microbes project consisted of a recorded webinar series and workshop (May 2016) that featured the research of the scientists from the Fierer Lab Group at the University of Colorado Boulder.
Watch the webinars to learn firsthand from the experts about the fascinating microbes that live in the soil, air, water, and everywhere else that surround us.
Workshop topics included:
- Introduction to microbial diversity
- Soil analyses investigations
- Explore the diversity of soil organisms
- Assess the microbial activity of soil
- Compost tea home-brewing & use
- Tours of microbial research lab & organic grounds management facility