Curriculum Developer, Evaluator and Educational Researcher
- PhD, University of Montana, 2007
Emily Geraghty Ward is an Associate Scientist in the Education and Outreach Program at the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES) at the University of Colorado in Boulder. A geoscientist by training and a former geology professor, Emily is interested in the design and assessment of geoscience college curricula and discipline-based education research and evaluation.
- place-based geoscience education, student-centered field education
- inclusive and safe field experiences
- broadening participation in geoscience
- social networks
- convergence research
- career development - undergraduate students, early career professionals, faculty
toInvalid date -
CECA connects and creates a supportive environment for graduate students and postdocs who come from various academic units to do research in CIRES.